Teasia Coffee, Guatemala Antigua, 2-Pack, Single Origin, Green Unroasted Whole Coffee Beans, 5-Pound Bag
Teasia Coffee, Guatemala Antigua, 2-Pack, Single Origin, Green Unroasted Whole Coffee Beans, 5-Pound Bag by Teasia at Robust Energy USA. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TEASIA COFFEE Fresh Medium Roast Guatemala Antigua Coffee Beans In Antigua, coffee trees are grown at more than 1,500 meters above sea level. The volcanic soil is rich in minerals, low in humidity, and enriched by pumice stone. Our Antigua medium roast comes from small farms that produce a zesty, vibrant and rich coffee. Cup Characteristics: Bright and tangy with hints of lemon and orange zest, and butterscotch milk chocolate undertones. Guatemalan coffee when brewed is noted for its delicio
Product Description & Reviews
TEASIA COFFEE Fresh Medium Roast Guatemala Antigua Coffee Beans In Antigua, coffee trees are grown at more than 1,500 meters above sea level. The volcanic soil is rich in minerals, low in humidity, and enriched by pumice stone. Our Antigua medium roast comes from small farms that produce a zesty, vibrant and rich coffee. Cup Characteristics: Bright and tangy with hints of lemon and orange zest, and butterscotch milk chocolate undertones. Guatemalan coffee when brewed is noted for its delicious balance of cognac-like flavor, slight smokiness and refreshing brightness. A full-bodied coffee to enjoy at any time of day. Quality: Teasia Coffee beans are carefully chosen in consideration to the origin, quality and flavor profiles. Our coffee beans are sourced from one single producer, crop, or region in one country. Take a trip around the world with our selection of coffee beans from Africa to South America to Asia to Central America. With 100% specialty grade and sustainable Arabica coffee, you can taste and smell the difference when you enjoy a cup of Teasia Coffee. We roast our raw green coffee beans using the most advanced roasting technology available in small batches to ensure the most unique flavor profiles. As always, we do our best to purchase Fair Trade beans and to provide you with organic products when available. We live, breathe and love coffee so that each cup can be the best part of your day!
Features & Highlights
- SINGLE ORIGIN - 100% GUATEMALA ANTIGUA COFFEE (2 Pack, 5 lb): Grown at high altitudes in rich volcanic soil in the Antigua district of Guatemala. Guatemala's relatively consistent climate produces world-class coffee that shines well into a darker espresso roast.
- CUPPING NOTES: Full bodied, bright and tangy with hints of citrus zest, butterscotch, chocolate and spicy undertones. Our Guatemalan coffee is bold, robust and nuanced -- an excellent example of high quality Central American coffee.
- QUALITY: 100% specialty grade gourmet whole coffee beans. Handcrafted in small batches using Fair Trade and sustainable practices. Profiles and quality are carefully shepherded by ANACAFE, the Guatemalan coffee association.
- STORAGE AND BREWING: To preserve the fresh flavor of your Guatemalan coffee beans after roasting, store in an air-tight container (or very tightly seal the bag it comes in) in a dark, cool place at room temperature. For best results, grind no more than 15 minutes prior to brewing!
- BULK SAVINGS: Our unroasted green coffee beans come in a 2-Pack of 5 lb bags (10 lbs total) - perfect for at-home coffee roasters.
Unroasted Coffee Beans
Have questions about this item (0810867031952), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Teasia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
RWANDA - Misozi Kopakaki is grown in the Karongi District of western Rwanda by over 800small farmers. The farmers in this area, in an effort create the best coffee possible, have pooled their coffee, resources and knowledge together by forming a coop...
mpn: COMINHKG124835, ean: 0639302736906,
Fresh Roasted Coffee Java Taman Dadar Organic UNROASTED Coffee Beans Cupping Notes: Baker's Chocolate, Syrupy, Cedar Coffee has been cultivated on the island of Java since the late 1600s; the first Dutch sailing ships carrying coffee back to Europe ...
mpn: COMINHKG104390, ean: 0637801131031,
Fresh Roasted Coffee Peruvian Organic UNROASTED Coffee Beans Cupping Notes: Warm Cinnamon, Caramel, Orange Cooperativa de Servicios Multiples Sol y Caf̩é Ltda (Coop Sol y Caf̩e) was established in March of 2008 to unite over 1,000 farmers. This ...
mpn: COMINHKG066855, ean: 0639302736937,
High-quality raw unroasted coffee beans.. Perfect for at-home coffee roasters.. Custom roast this green coffee to fit your own unique tastes.. Five pound (5 lb.) Bag. Single Origin..